quarta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2009

Informal Letter


Hi Leo,
It's been a while since we wrote, so I thought I'd drop you a line to bring you up to date with what's been happening here.
I suppose the most important thing is that Jane's job is more secure than we thought. At the beginning of the year, when she got the job, we thought it might only be for one semester, but we just found that she has a permanent contract of sorts. Obviously this is great, as it means we can relax a little. I still don't have what I really want work wise, but it will happen soon. You have to stay positive, don't you?
My parents are both fine, and I think they are really happy that we've moved back. For us, it's great to be so close to family again, an extra sense of comfort and security. We see my sister quite often as she's in London, although we're not that bothered about going into the city.
So, what about you these days? Are you still stuck in that old job? Since I've been having so much trouble getting a job I understand your reluctance to change. There's nothing worse than filling in endless application forms, with no idea of what it will lead to.
Anyway, I've got another form to fill in so I'll love you and leave you.
Regards
John

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário